The system of automated project management based on Redmine. Redmine is an open server web application for managing projects and tasks (including for tracking errors).
To use it, it's enough to have a registration on the CICC (afs-login).
- conducting several projects;
- a flexible access system based on roles;
- an error tracking system;
- Gantt charts and calendar;
- keeping news of the project, documents and file management;
- notification of changes via RSS-flows and e-mail;
- forums for each project;
- accounting of time costs;
- customizable arbitrary fields for incidents, time costs, projects and users;
- easy integration with version control systems (SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar and Darcs);
- creating error records based on received emails;
- the possibility of self-registration of new users;
- multilingual interface (including Russian);