CICC is an integrated data-processing resource for all local and international JINR projects. It comprises an interactive farm, a few computing farms and a data storage system.
Рrovide users with a set of data processing and data storage resources for both local projects' tasks like MPD, NICA, HONE, FUSION, BIOMED, and international ones like wLCG, EGEE, GRID, PANDA-GRID, CMS, ATLAS, ALICE. CICC is also for applications and services software developers.
WHO CAN USE IT?
- JINR users
- Attached researchers
- Students who practice in JINR
- Third party staff participating in collaboration
HOW TO KNOW IF I NEED СICC?
- you are a JINR project participant
- your tasks require computing power
- you need data storage
- you deal with parallel computing
- you have to use GRID