The CICC is a complex of information and computing resources for all local and international projects of JINR. It comprises an interactive cluster, several computing farms and a data storage system.
To provide users with a set of computing and data storage resources for both local projects such as MPD, NICA, HONE, FUSION, BIOMED, and international ones like wLCG, EGEE, GRID, PANDA-GRID, CMS, ATLAS, ALICE. The CICC is also designed for software developers of applications and services.
WHO CAN USE IT?
- JINR users
- Attached researchers
- Students who practice in JINR
- Third party staff participating in collaborations
HOW TO KNOW IF I NEED THE СICC?
- You are a JINR project participant
- Your tasks require computing power
- You need data storage
- You deal with parallel computing
- You have to use GRID