In order to manage LIT IT services and servers more efficiently using modern technologies, to increase the efficiency of hardware utilization and services reliability, to simplify access to application software and to optimize proprietary software usage as well as to provide a modern computing facility for JINR users, a local private cloud infrastructure has been created.
Nowadays, JINR cloud hosts most of the services MICC could provide.
WHO CAN USE IT?
- JINR users
- Attached researchers
- Students who practice in JINR
- Third party staff participating in mutual works
HOW TO KNOW IF I NEED CLOUD?
- You would like to have more computers in your disposal
- You don't care where they are placed
- You can reach your goals with computers accessing them remotely
- Build complex and flexible computing infrastructure with a mouse click
- Customize characteristics
- Leave hardware maintenance to professionals